Saturday, January 16, 2010

Was the Squirrel who was in Detroit yesterday a traitor to the Yankees & joined the Tigers or Red Sox?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about here's the video.-%26gt;





http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/media/video…








Silly %26amp; fun question. :PWas the Squirrel who was in Detroit yesterday a traitor to the Yankees %26amp; joined the Tigers or Red Sox?
THIS WAS TOO FUNNY! HE WAS CHILLIN' ON THE WALL TOO MUCH BEER AND PEANUTS I GUESS... Scooter you over did yourself. I told you about those buffet places like ball parks. At least you got some aerobic exercise in to burn some calories off you. Just sit back and enjoy the game. You're not a traitor you were hangin' out with Helter Skelter and I watching our homeboys the tigers play. You're pulm tuckered out! This was great. RMFAO! Too much excitement for you.Was the Squirrel who was in Detroit yesterday a traitor to the Yankees %26amp; joined the Tigers or Red Sox?
glad you liked my answer. Thanks again for another b/a. You've been helping me out a lot here lately building up my points. I've been answering a lot of questions as well. Too bad a lot more ppl didn't have a sense of humor in y/a. Have a nice wknd. Jilly

Report Abuse



LOL, did you see him at the end all tired out laying on top of the fence?





No, he was trying to distract the Red Sox and throw them off their game, being he's of the smaller Yankee fan version. WAIT! I think I recognize that squirrel...yes, I do. He normally wears a hat and suit.
He was a trader to the Yankees. This one has become a rebel and decided to put the good fortunes on the Red Sox.
LOL! When he is laying down! So cute and funny. Haha.





Traitor! You are lucky they didn't handcuff your paws behind you.
Scooter how tired were you at the end of that video? :P
No! Nice Video, I like the slow motion of the hit.
Yes I believe the squirrel has defected to the Red Sox...hee hee
He had a youkilis jersey :)
he is a traitor ! he was the yankees foul pole squirrel first !
Fourth Outfielder for the Sox!
was that your cousin out there

No comments:

Post a Comment