Saturday, January 16, 2010

The name of the movie about a little red squirrel?

Does anyone know the name of the movie about a little red squirrel? That's all I know is that it is about a little red squirrel.The name of the movie about a little red squirrel?
When I was a little kid, I saw a Disney movie about a little squirrel named ';Perri';. I am certain of the title but I don't remember the plot. I was really young.The name of the movie about a little red squirrel?
';The Little Red Squirrel'; in 1995.
Y do you want to know?
dbkbvajbreewvaavaewvev
Does he make a cameo in Ice Age?
Is it an adaptation of a Beatrix Potter book?
I've never heard of it. I tried looking it up, but the only thing that keeps popping up is ';hoodwinked'; (never seen it) and Scary Squirrel World - ';Tim Bayer's Battle for the Bottle';.
Are you thinking of Secret of Nyhm?
nope. sorry.
Could it be ';Barney the Squirrel'; (1990)?
Are you thinking of the mongooses in Ricky Ticky Tavy
It is a part in Sword in the Stone
Squirrels Gone Wild. I think they sold in on TV on Animal Planet late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment