Saturday, January 16, 2010

Flying Red Box Squirrel Problem?

I have a problem with some flying squirrels in my neighborhood and I can't get rid of them! They are native to the Las Vegas valley. They are terrorizing the stray dogs in our trailer park. I'm fixin to go crazy! What should I do?Flying Red Box Squirrel Problem?
They're smart enough to know these dogs don't belong in the area and are trying to run them off. Leave them alone and you won't have a stray dog problem...I'd rather have some squirrels running around than a bunch of stray dogs.Flying Red Box Squirrel Problem?
I have never heard of red flying squirrels only northern and southern flying squirrels. However if I were you I would put up some boxes for them to nest in and a feeder for their benefit and leave them strictly alone .
If they are native to that area there is nothing you can do. Most animal control units will not remove an animal from it's natural habitat...Have you ever thought the squirrels might be mad that your living in there habitat???We must respect nature because without nature there would be no earth to live on every single creature on this planet has a purpose!!
make friends with them their really friendly i have one as a pet.
Call animal control duh dont mean to sound roude but call animal control

No comments:

Post a Comment