Monday, January 4, 2010

Help, i want to build a nesting box for some red squirrels in my yard?

i want them to have babies in there, so if anyone knows a good way to build a red squirrel nesting box could they tell me how. also it doesn't have to be a box, just a house.





thanksHelp, i want to build a nesting box for some red squirrels in my yard?
Heres some plans to build them and some info..





http://mdc.mo.gov/nathis/woodwork/ww3/





http://www.tricklecreekbooks.com/squirre鈥?/a>Help, i want to build a nesting box for some red squirrels in my yard?
You have to be out of your mind to want red squirrels to breed. Red squirrels are the most destructive nieghborhood animal there is. I had one get into my attic once, it chewed wiring, ripped up insulation, chewed holes in the siding. But if that makes you happy, have at it.
I would think something similar to a birdhouse (only bigger) would work, try google-ing it and find something there, might even find some instructions.
  • makeup products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment