Monday, January 18, 2010

Do you have a lot of squirrels in your area? Gray or red tailed? :)?

Grey tailed...and they keep getting into the power transformers here and knocking out the power...stupid suicidal squirrles!Do you have a lot of squirrels in your area? Gray or red tailed? :)?
we have grey and BLACK squirrelsDo you have a lot of squirrels in your area? Gray or red tailed? :)?
Lotsa greys..cute little thieves, they are...
Both of those you mentioned and also black squirrels. They dine every day in my yard...I place sunflower seeds out for their meals.
grey tailed
They're Gray
NC


Gray tailed
They are red here but when I was a kid we lived in an area that had a lot of both and there was even a white one in our yard. I think he must have been albino but it was cool to see him out and about.
In Ks, I had red tailed squirrels(one as a pet)Here in Ga we have gray squirrels, Don't remember the type in Tx
Yup, mostly grey ones where I live. The occasional albino squirel is seen running around from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment